In the first couple years working for Kaye-Smith, I was tasked with updating the corporate website. The old theme had a dated appearance and was not responsive to smaller screen sizes. My tasks and deliverables were:
- Create half-a-dozen page mocks of what the new site would look like and get approval from stakeholders.
- Setup a development server and install WordPress.
- Install applicable theme and plugins
- Migrate old content to development server
- Layout and style 30+ pages
- Custom code content where needed.
- After site has been tested, reviewed and approved, move to production server for launch.
This is my second iteration of the Seattle Slam wheelchair rugby website. I was responsible for the following:
- Logo design
- Web design
- Layout, install, customization and development of the theme and all plugins.
Wild Reiki Shamanic Healing
A client reached out to me for what initially seemed like a straight forward theme update. This quickly evolved into migrating fifteen plus years of content from a very active blogging, e-commerce site to a new host.
Frank & Mustard
Frank & Mustard is a children’s book site with a Woocommerce store. I was responsible for the design layout, and all WordPress setup, installs, and customizations, as well as providing continual support for the site.
CU Dealer Direct
A clean, straight forward two page website, the home page being introductory information and a contact page.